Latest News Entries
- Ashton Vale Inquiry put back until October 2013
- BCC to pay £58,196 in costs to SAVE
- BCC U-turn on Ashton Vale again?
- BCC drop their Ashton Vale defence
- Steve Lansdown protests
- Judge rules that JR can go ahead
- Police confirm intimidation of JR applicant
- Accusations of bribery in the Judicial Review case
- 68% support the town green?
- Why did Mr Anonymous turn?
- Cycle Path work to start on the 15th October
- South side cycle path approved by NS
- We are in the paper
- South Side Cycle Path Winning!
- Parish Chairman resigns from Connect 2
- Cycle Path Safety Discussion
- Festival Way decision & timing
- Festival Way route westward
- Work starting on Festival Way
- Cycle path: two steps forward, one step back
Long Ashton, Wraxall, Failand and the surrounding areas are a fantastic place to live. We have vibrant, friendly communities set in beautiful countryside. But our villages are under seige from the Bristol sprawl. Congestion is already a huge problem at peak times, and further building projects will only make it worse.
This is my personal website looking at local issues and events. I am a Parish Councillor for Long Ashton.
Other stuff I do
Monthly Archives: April 2011
As a small business owner, I am aware of many of the problems facing our local businesses, from bureaucracy to advertising costs. This leaflet details some of the ways in which I hope to assist local traders if I am elected. I will strongly encourage residents to use local companies, shops and tradesmen to protect [...]
I had a letter published in the Bristol Evening Post this week: The ‘Stealing Green Ideas’ letter from candidates Gus Hoyt and Katie Buse that appeared on Saturday is an unfortunate example of what is wrong with party politics. They complain that the Liberal Democrats have adopted a significant chunk of Green Party policy. Surely [...]
There is an increasing argument that the stadium debate has dragged on so long now (and will continue to do so) that the conditions under which permission was granted have changed considerably. The transport plan is completely out of date and no longer fit for purpose: 1) The transport plan for the stadium took no [...]